A power outage can be a serious emergency. Are you prepared?
A home standby generator provides power in the event that the utility fails. When the power goes out, the generator kicks in automatically providing power and protecting your home.
The most common reasons for power failure are storms and utility company equipment failure.
Home standby generators are hard wired into your electric panel via a transfer switch, and hard piped in to either natural gas or LP, whichever feeds the home.
Pieper Electric can help you choose the right size generator to meet your needs, whether you want to simply cover the critical circuits, power your entire home, or something in between.
Many customers are concerned about providing uninterrupted power to their sump pumps to prevent basement flooding and damage, especially in finished basements. Other concerns may include refrigeration, running water when a well pump is in use, security systems, garage door function, furnace and a/c, medical equipment, and staying connected via the internet.
Some family members require special care that requires having medical equipment that needs to be powered at all times.
Whether it may be for home health care needs, or for a home business, Home Standby Generator Systems provide you with the perfect solution to maintain your essential needs when power is lost.
Financing available, please ask for details.
At Pieper Electric, we provide:
- Factory trained, warranty authorized technicians ready to service your generator
- Free estimate and consultation to determine the best generator for your needs
- Fully automatic systems from 7 KW to 50 KW
- Connections to your LP gas system or natural gas supplier
- Installations include all materials, permits, labor and plumbing hook up (whatever may apply)
- Emergency service around the clock, 365 days a year